Monday, March 8, 2010

Black....Hole?


This post is dedicated to my co-worker and dear friend D! Now I am probably going to make her blush - but for the record let me say that it is a pleasure working with her - she's realiable and efficient and a wonderful person with a great sense of humor!!

I had lent D and her family "Taarae Zameen Par" (by the way they are not Desi and have spent a good part of their lives in North America). They really enjoyed it and fell for little Darsheel.

I then lent them "Black". D's siter was most nonplussed to see good ol' Rani Mukherjee walking like Charlie Chaplin and that comment had us in total splits. Not only that they just couldn't get over the over-the-top melodrama. So much for Bhansali's "sensitive potrayal"...

I am now planning to inflict "My Name is Khan" on them - and can't wait to hear what they have to say - provided they are able to get through the movie ofcourse...

No comments:

Post a Comment